Acqua Drena®, realized in i.idro DRAIN by Italcementi:
- Has a very high drainage capacity, up to 100 times more than natural soil.
- Is sustainable: it respects the natural water cycle, recycles rainwater, refills groundwater, betters urban climate, reduces pollution and betters the plant health.
- Is safe: compared to an asphalt paving it resists fire and is suitable for fire-endangered zone. With Acqua Drena®, vehicular and pedestrian circulation is safer, since it helps rainwater outflow, it stays dry, it reduces run-off and the risk of aquaplaning and wheel spinning on ice.
- Reduces costs and lasts longer: With Acqua Drena® maintenance cost is lower and esthetical and physico-chemical characteristics are stable over time, so avoiding problems like sinking, tyre marks and traffic holes.
- Is customizable: Acqua Drena® can be realized in different colours and size, as per client request.